Celery Cup No. 2
Cucumber & Lime
- 2oz Cucumber & Lime
- 1.5oz cucumber vodka
- 2” of celery stalk pieces
- 2 Tablespoons of de-stemmed cilantro leaves
- .5 oz Pimm’s
- Prep the celery by cutting stalks into one inch pieces and pull the cilantro leaves from the stalks.
- In a mixing glass, muddle the celery pieces, cilantro leaves into a pulp.
- Add the Fresh Victor, Pimm’s, and vodka.
- Cover in ice and shake hard for 10 seconds.
- Hawthorne strain tall over fresh ice and garnish with a center piece of celery.