Mexican Lime & Agave
- 2oz Mexican Lime & Agave
- 1oz unaged agricole rum
- 1oz aged Jamaican rum
- 4-5 blackberries (or 1.5oz blackberry puree)
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- Into a mixing glass, peel the leaves of two mint sprigs and reserve the top of one for garnish.
- Add blackberries and muddle until berries are well juiced. Add the rums, lime juice and agave nectar and fill with ice.
- Shake well for 10 seconds and double strain tall and over fresh ice.
- Top with soda water and stir.
- Slap mint and garnish.